Tuesday 29 November 2011

Photography Research

This image is bright and lively which shows that the place has loads of atmosphere.


This image is the statue of liberty and its definitely stands out.
Unknown Artist

I like this image because it is eye catching and i like the Christmas tree in the middle.
Unknown Artist
I have chosen this image because i like the design and the different colours on these Blackberry cases.

I like this image because i like the dull colours in this image and i love the fireworks because it shows an exciting atmosphere.


I have chosen this image because i like the bridge in the background as it shows it a popular place.
unknown artist

I have chosen is image because i like how the bridge stands out on the water and the water looks beautiful.
wirednewyork.com

I like this image because it shows quite a lot of light and the light reflects onto the water and shows a evening atmosphere.

I have chosen this image because it is a close up of a bird of prey and also i like the pattern on the wings. unknown artist
I have chosen this image because she is quite fashionable.

I like this image because i love the colour of the sky and the lights of the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment